Broken RAID5? No Problem!
- We offer a completely free, no-obligation 24 hour diagnostic!
- Receive a file list, report and fixed-fee quote before proceeding!
- RAID5 data recovery whatever the operating system or media
RAID5s have become significantly more diverse over the past decade. Indeed, manufacturers now market RAID5s as having been designed for specific purposes from work to gaming!
As a result, the internal storage media that is present in these devices can differ greatly depending upon what actions they were designed to perform. Indeed, many manufacturers will use different types of media to complement their machines whilst others will choose different operating systems. All of these variables will have a substantial effect upon the tools and techniques that will need to be used in order to recover data from an affected device.
Our technicians will therefore undertake the following steps when completing a free diagnostic on your RAID5:
- Determine the storage media, operating system and any other relevant factors that may affect a recovery; and
- Develop a tailored plan to safely extract and recover data from your RAID5’s storage media.
Why choose us
From soldering irons to our state-of-the-art labs – we’ve got it all! Click here to know more.
Over 140,000 diagnostics completed on hundreds of media and system types. Know more here.
Our Free Diagnostic Service
24/48 hour free diagnostic followed by a detailed report and no-obligation report. Know more here.
ISO 9001, 14001 accredited business. Triple accreditation for a truly professional and complete service. Know more about ISO accreditation here.